While Kansas City Research Institute does not have any currently enrolling HCC trials at this time. Please complete a Patient ROI form, and our staff will contact you when something becomes available.
Key patient eligibility criteria for HCC Studies include:
- Patients between 18 and 80 years of age (inclusive)
- Diagnosis or suspected HCC
- Inadequate response, loss of response, or intolerance to prior treatment
- Life expectancy >3 months
- No other primary cancers
- Willing to travel to the site for study visits.