Key patient eligibility criteria for Crohn’s disease Studies include:
- Patients between 18 and 80 years of age (inclusive)
- Diagnosis of moderately to severely active Crohn’s
- Inadequate response, loss of response, or intolerance to prior treatment
- No past or present ileostomy or colostomy
- No diagnosis Ulcerative Colitis.
- Willing to travel to the site for study visits.
While Kansas City Research Institute does not have any currently enrolling Crohn’s disease trials at this time. Please complete a Patient ROI form, and our staff will contact you when something becomes available.
For more information on what current clinical trials are available at Kansas City Research Institute or additional information and how to get involved, please contact our office phone at (816)759-2574 or send by email at email@example.com.