While Kansas City Research Institute does not have any currently enrolling Crohn’s disease trials at this time. Please complete a Patient ROI form, and our staff will contact you when something becomes available.
Key patient eligibility criteria for Crohn’s disease Studies include:
- Patients between 18 and 80 years of age (inclusive)
- Diagnosis of moderately to severely active Crohn’s
- Inadequate response, loss of response, or intolerance to prior treatment
- No past or present ileostomy or colostomy
- No diagnosis Ulcerative Colitis.
- Willing to travel to the site for study visits.